Northeast Marketing Area
Welcome to the Federal Milk Marketing Order Program
The Northeast Marketing Area is 1 of 11 regional Federal Milk Marketing Orders in the United States operating under a common mission of helping to facilitate the efficient marketing of milk and dairy products.
- Stipulation and Agreed Order—Dean Foods April 2020 Federal Milk Marketing Order Payments
- Northeast Order Request to Allow Temporary Dumping Of Surplus Milk - Approved - Effective 12/19/20
- USDA Working With Dairy Industry to Ensure Americans Consistent Access to Milk
- COVID-19 Federal Milk Market Order Provision Flexibilities
- Request to Reduce Fall-Month Shipping Percentages–Approved 10% for 2019 and 2020 - July 16, 2019